Hibiscus Maxi Cover Up
GET READY TO TURN HEADS with our fabulous Hibiscus Maxi Cover Up!
This bright floral print is all about embracing your feminine side. The flowy and elegant design adds a touch of effortless charm to your beach or poolside look. It's the perfect way to stay stylish and feel like a beach goddess.
+ Lightweight semi-sheer fabric
+ Long Length
+ Ties at the front
You can find specific size guidelines for each style in the tab Size Fit
TOP SIZE - USA
When selecting your TOP size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size.
XS: 32A / 30B
BOTTOM SIZE / USA SIZING / AUSTRALIAN SIZING
XS: USA 2 HIPS: 34"- 36" AUS 8 HIPS: 86cm - 91cm
S: USA 4 HIPS: 36"- 38" AUS 10 HIPS: 91cm - 97cm
M: USA 6 HIPS: 38"- 40" AUS 12 HIPS: 97cm - 101cm
L: USA 8 HIPS: 40"- 42" AUS 14 HIPS: 102cm - 107cm
XL: USA 10 HIPS: 42"- 44" AUS 16 HIPS: 108cm - 112cm
XXL: USA 12 HIPS: 44"- 46" AUS 18 HIPS: 113cm - 117cm
For sizing assistance, please e-mail: email@example.com and provide your Chest, Underband, Waist and Hip measurements (shown in photo).
In addition, please let us know your usual bra size.
Measure around the underband, directly under your bust.
Place the tape flat, snug and level.
Measure around your natural waist. Level measuring tape above your belly button.
Measure around the fullest part of the hips. Just below the hip-bone and wrap tape around the widest point of your buttocks.
NOTE: 🙋 Feedback from most customers who are in between sizes on BIKINI TOPS is that they prefer the larger size.
Our bottoms are very stretchy order your regular size. If you prefer to have more coverage you may size up.
Vetchy values sustainability. We use REPREVE® performance fibers using recycled materials to make our swimwear.
- Hand Wash in Cold Water ONLY.
- Wash your suit after every wear.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Some color fade may occur in the sunlight.
- Avoid getting sunscreen and tanning oils on your bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric. Specially on light colored swimwear.
- Tip: Try to wash your suit as soon as you're done wearing it - if you're unable to do that, at least give it a gentle rinse under cool water until you can get to a sink with some gentle soap.
SPECIAL CARE COLORS:
- NEON bikinis must be rinsed after contact with chlorine or salt water to avoid stains on other garments. Specially after wearing your suit for the first time.
- WHITE Avoid getting sunscreen or tanning oils on your white bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric.