Asymmetric Bikini Black Set
SUPPORTIVE AND MODERN
Our new asymmetric bikini top provides great support. VITA® technical fabric holds your body firmly and tucks in all the right places. Thanks to its innovative construction, it is twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan lotions than other swimwear fabrics. If you prefer to wear your bottoms with more room we recommend sizing up in this style as there is more compression in the fabric.
+ Removable pads
+ Size up in bottoms if you prefer to have more room.
+ Adjustable straps
+ Medium Bum Coverage
You can find specific size guidelines for each style in the tab Size Fit
TOP SIZE - USA
When selecting your TOP size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size.
XS: 32A /
BOTTOM SIZE / USA SIZING / AUSTRALIAN SIZING
XS: USA 2 HIPS: 34"- 36" AUS 8 HIPS: 86cm - 91cm
S: USA 4 HIPS: 36"- 38" AUS 10 HIPS: 91cm - 97cm
M: USA 6 HIPS: 38"- 40" AUS 12 HIPS: 97cm - 101cm
L: USA 8 HIPS: 40"- 42" AUS 14 HIPS: 102cm - 107cm
XL: USA 10 HIPS: 42"- 44" AUS 16 HIPS: 108cm - 112cm
XXL: USA 12 HIPS: 44"- 46" AUS 18 HIPS: 113cm - 117cm
For sizing assistance, please e-mail: email@example.com and provide your Chest, Underband, Waist and Hip measurements (shown in photo).
In addition, please let us know your usual bra size.
Measure around the underband, directly under your bust.
Place the tape flat, snug and level.
Measure around your natural waist. Level measuring tape above your belly button.
Measure around the fullest part of the hips. Just below the hip-bone and wrap tape around the widest point of your buttocks.
NOTE: 🙋 Feedback from most customers who are in between sizes on BIKINI TOPS is that they prefer the larger size.
Our bottoms are very stretchy order your regular size. If you prefer to have more coverage you may size up.
Vetchy values sustainability. We use REPREVE® performance fibers using recycled materials to make our swimwear.
- Hand Wash in Cold Water ONLY.
- Wash your suit after every wear.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Some color fade may occur in the sunlight.
- Avoid getting sunscreen and tanning oils on your bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric. Specially on light colored swimwear.
- Tip: Try to wash your suit as soon as you're done wearing it - if you're unable to do that, at least give it a gentle rinse under cool water until you can get to a sink with some gentle soap.
SPECIAL CARE COLORS:
- NEON bikinis must be rinsed after contact with chlorine or salt water to avoid stains on other garments. Specially after wearing your suit for the first time.
- WHITE Avoid getting sunscreen or tanning oils on your white bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on a low setting or hang dry.
- Avoid using fabric softener because it coats the technical fabric and inhibits its wicking capabilities.
- Flip them inside out — prevents pilling & keeps the finish on your activewear.