Vetchy values sustainability. We use REPREVE® Econyl® and EcoWave® performance fibers using recycled materials to make our swimwear.
- Hand Wash in Cold Water ONLY.
- Wash your suit after every wear.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Some color fade may occur in the sunlight.
Avoid getting sunscreen and tanning oils on your bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric. Specially on light colored swimwear.
Tip: Try to wash your suit as soon as you're done wearing it - if you're unable to do that, at least give it a gentle rinse under cool water until you can get to a sink with some gentle soap.
- SPECIAL CARE COLORS:
- NEON bikinis must be rinsed after contact with chlorine or salt water to avoid stains on other garments. Specially after wearing your suit for the first time.
- WHITE Avoid getting sunscreen or tanning oils on your white bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric.