Vetchy values sustainability. We use REPREVE® performance fibers using recycled materials to make our swimwear.
- Hand Wash in Cold Water ONLY.
- Wash your suit after every wear.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Some color fade may occur in the sunlight.
- Avoid getting sunscreen and tanning oils on your bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric. Specially on light colored swimwear.
- Tip: Try to wash your suit as soon as you're done wearing it - if you're unable to do that, at least give it a gentle rinse under cool water until you can get to a sink with some gentle soap.
SPECIAL CARE COLORS:
- NEON bikinis must be rinsed after contact with chlorine or salt water to avoid stains on other garments. Specially after wearing your suit for the first time.
- WHITE Avoid getting sunscreen or tanning oils on your white bikini as it will cause yellowing of the fabric.